7.28.2012

When the Bug Bites

I remember last year, just days after Jack's birthday, a bug hit our house and he got really sick with a stomach virus.

Now I'm feeling a sense of deja vu. It's a few days after Jack's birthday and we are dealing with another stomach bug. But thus far Jack has remained unscathed. Instead poor Luke has had it. Bad. We've gone through so many diapers. And spent many sleepless nights dealing with his stomach pain. It has been no fun.

What's up with getting sick in the summer? I hope this isn't becoming a tradition.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that--I was layed up with a BAD stomach bug myself on Tuesday. I hope te little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun at all. On our family vacation last week, one of Stacie's kids got sick then the next day another one got sick. Since we were all in the same condo, we thought all our sad fates were sealed. I did end up getting it 3 days later but no one else that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there to help you take care of him, or keep Jack occupied while you are taking care of him. Hopefully he will get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hug that baby boy from Nana......
    Did you ask Uncle John about his tooth?

    ReplyDelete