No, we aren't having a baby. We got a dog.
Dallin has always wanted us to get a dog. He's begged and I've always said later. Yesterday he was at a job site in the middle of nowhere. He started texting me pictures of a puppy that was wandering around the site. I was having a bad day, dealing with a miserable whiny crying teething baby and told him that was the last thing I needed.
When he got home from work, he had a mischievous look on his face. Soon I heard barking in the backyard. And there was the puppy.
We took the boys out to see him. Luke absolutely loved the dog. LOVED IT. It made him forget all his teething woes. Jack was really excited. Before we knew it, he was named Charlie and supplies were purchased. He seems like he's here to stay.
He is a very sweet puppy and is good with the kids. He lets Luke bang on him and he wrestles with Jack. There wasn't too much barking in the night. And he was fun to take on a walk. I guess he's won me over too.
Welcome to the family, Charlie!










You're a very nice wife! If Steve ever brought home a dog... I don't want to think what I would say! haha! But it does look like your kids love him. Maybe this shows my ignorance but what kind of dog is he?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that he is good with the boys. Now Jack will have someone to wrestle with besides Ukey.
Deleteget him to the vet pronto........make sure he's got his shots, wormed, flea'd etc. I always made sure our dog got her Heartguard & Frontline (drops on the neck) and we never had fleas or heartworm. It's rough being a southern dog
ReplyDelete