9.13.2012

Tickling the Ivories

Every time I sit down at the piano, I am immediately joined by my two eager partners. I've been trying to learn a song since I'm accompanying someone in a few weeks. But it's slow work because it always ends up being a duet. Or triplet (is that what it's called?). But I have had a chance to teach Jack a little. He is learning Twinkle Twinkle. And he loves finding songs in the Primary songbook to play "together". So it is a great learning, bonding time.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem...I don't think it's possible for a mom with toddlers to ever have a chance to just play without "help". Heidi even has her own little piano now, but of course if I sit down to play she wants "mom's piano now". It is fun to play little songs with them and hear them singing or telling you what to play next so I guess I should start focusing on that instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that piano has a family that loves it!

    ReplyDelete