My car has been healed! We picked her up on Thursday night and she was as good as new! Not only did they fix the damages from my accident, but they also fixed my bumper from a previous fender bender, the scratches from my days teaching at Lankershim, and they got off the last little bit of paint left over from the wedding. I was very impressed with Martin's Body Shop - they did a great job and were very helpful! And I am especially glad to have my little car back home, looking pretty after the hard winter!
Woo, that is a pretty car.
ReplyDeleteI think your car really did turn out great. Hopefully I won't have to get mine car fixed but if I do, I will definitely be asking you for their number.
ReplyDeletePS this is the landlord. you have been stuffing banana peels, orange peels, and full grapefruits down the toliet. it needs to stop. you told me about it in relief society so don't deny it.