On Saturday, we went to the Tulip Festival at the Gardens of Thanksgiving Point. Everytime we've driven by Thanksgiving Point and seen the sign, I've expressed my desire to go since tulips are my favorite flower. Dallin got the hint and took me. It was gorgeous! I took a billion pictures because I couldn't get enough of the flowers!
How fun!! I think I need to give Jeff a hint...how long is the festival going on?
Oh by the way, don't let me forget to tell you about grading tests at the district Tues., Thurs. and next Tues. You get paid 17.50/hour and they provide dinner. Are you in?
I am jealous because I've always wanted to go to the Tulip festival and just have never made it! Brian was out of town all last week for work and I didn't really want to go without him! Fun pictures!! Tulips are my favorite flowers so I would have taken a ton of pics too! :)
How fun!! I think I need to give Jeff a hint...how long is the festival going on?
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, don't let me forget to tell you about grading tests at the district Tues., Thurs. and next Tues. You get paid 17.50/hour and they provide dinner. Are you in?
I am jealous because I've always wanted to go to the Tulip festival and just have never made it! Brian was out of town all last week for work and I didn't really want to go without him! Fun pictures!! Tulips are my favorite flowers so I would have taken a ton of pics too! :)
ReplyDelete