Lolo loved being outside and kept trying to take off. I think she especially enjoyed eating "fresh" food, since we've been feeding her store bought lettuce all winter.

Colby wants some love! He wants our constant attention everytime we are outside with him.

Roxy is one tough looking dog, but she's really very sweet to people. But other dogs better watch out! She tries to get at any dog she sees while we are walking her. We have to hold on tight!

Dallin says that I don't love Mo, and I'll admit, he's not my favorite of the children! I'm scared of him! He's very creepy and slithery! But he's Dallin's baby, so as long as he takes care of him, I'm fine with it.
I didn't know you had all those pets. I love dogs, and your foster dogs are adorable. That picture of Colby is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have show J-Diddy the picture of Lolo. I'm sure he misses her. JUst last night I was mentioning again that I never want pets and he said, "But I thought you said there was one pet we could have." I didn't know what he was talking about and after many guesses he finally said, "A TURTLE!" I was laughing pretty hard. He then went on for 5 minutes reminiscing of the turtles he saw he TX. So funny.
ReplyDeleteHow many pets do you have?
ReplyDeletegood heavens you could start a small zoo in Utah.
Anyways, yeah our trip this weekend should be alot of fun and it is so weird that we're on 8 months now..
crazy huh?
how is Utah and life?