4.10.2008

Mother of the Bride?????

Tonight I went to the wedding reception of my fellow teacher, Brittney Bigler nee Brown. While the bride looked beautiful and the reception was gorgeous, something very disturbing happened to me. When I got to the reception, the bride was out front and we walked in together. A man asked her if I was her MOTHER!! Do I seriously look like I could be the mother of the bride???




Also, today was a day of weddings. Congratulations to Kellie and Kevin - I wish I could have been there to celebrate in their special day!

4 comments:

  1. Yes..I posted!
    I figure why not.
    Anyways, I just saw your little married timer things.
    Can you beleive that is 8 months already? I know people think we're probably still amatures at this, but hey..you gotta start somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie told me that today and I was very confused. I think the guy must have been psycho or something. Brittney looked so pretty and I am so sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAATT? No, you do NOT look like you could be her mother. I'll probably run into the same guy at Walmart next week and he'll ask me when I'm due....

    ReplyDelete