Jack here. I just got back from my Christmas vacation to Ojai, California and boy, was I was busy. Mom and Dad took me all sorts of places and had me meet all sorts of new people.
I went to the cemetery and visited my great-grandpa's grave
and cousin Wessy's grave. That's who I get my middle name from!
I spent time at the beach, putting my little piggies in the sand. I also loved watching the waves. When one would crash, I would get very excited, wiggle and giggle, hug my daddy, and then turn around and watch for the next one. Maybe I should be a surfer...
I went to the playground and rode on the swings
and went down the slide
One day we went to LA and visited the temple where Mommy and Daddy got married. We also met up with Mommy's former roommate Shelley and her family, but silly Mom forgot to take pictures. But I did have fun meeting another baby named Jack, just like me!
I met my cousin Shyla for the first time and thought she was cute enough to eat. Oh, wait, I think everyone and everything is cute enough to eat. But I did like smiling at her and liked when she smiled back.
We also visited Mom's friend Lelah and I got to meet her niece who is only a few days older than me.
I had such a good time on my trip. I loved playing with my family and going places. Plus the warm weather let me play outside more. It was a great vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment