Tonight was a night Jack has been anticipating for awhile. For the last month or so, he's been grabbing at our food and acts like he really wants it. So tonight he got to try some rice cereal.
Getting so excited. The anticipation is killing him!
Mmmmm...he really liked it! The only problem was that he kept trying to grab the spoon, even though I gave him his own spoon to hold. He knew my spoon had the food and he wanted that instead.
Delicious!
Video of the first bite - I love that he watches the camera the whole time!
AWESOME! Way to go Jack! Just wait until he gets his first taste of ambrosia, the sweet nectar of life--aka Dr. Pepper! Eli loves it! Lol j/k--ok not really, he loves the stuff, and finds ways to steal it from me because I refuse to give him any.
ReplyDelete