In case you haven't noticed, my blogging these days basically consists of me putting up pictures of my baby. Now I know I have the cutest baby in the world and everyone wants to look at his darling mug, but I feel like maybe my readers are wanting a little more. (Or maybe not. My baby is REALLY cute. But something tells me you are wanting more by the lack of comments these days. I used to get a lot of comments. Now I get very few. Sad face.)
I used to be a blogger who told more stories and was sometimes even funny. I kind of lost my blogging rhythm when motherhood set in. So today, on the eve of celebrating being a mommy for six months, I'm going to reclaim my blogging mojo and make a vow to be more exciting. Now finding something exciting to blog about will be another adventure in itself. My life consists of Jack, Jack, and more Jack, plus some housework thrown in. But I will attempt to make this more interesting.
But for all my Jack fans out there, don't worry, I will still put up plenty of Jack pictures and stories. I'm just going to make them more exciting.
So here's to a new, more inspired blogging me.
OK, maybe it's just because I'm a Mommy too, BUT I think you are a greatly inspired blogger! And guess what?!?! This is my first comment in my blogging career! Hooray me! I think blogging can be addicting...thank you for the push! I think I love it!
ReplyDelete