9.02.2010

A Change Will Do You Good

I've always been a fan of August. It's a summer month, it's warm, and it's fun. But this year, I'll admit that I'm glad to see August go. It wasn't the best month in the Coffman house. With surgery, 3 new baby teeth, and a baby that is sleeping worse than usual, I haven't been the happiest camper. To ring in a new month, we've all got hair cuts around here. Hopefully the change will do us good.
Above is my new haircut, plus the before pic of Jack's hair. I cut off about 4 or 5 inches. It feels so light and free.

Here's Jack in the tub, post haircut.
Why the serious face?

Here he lightens up.

Even though this is the third haircut for Jack, it is still sad to see his cute little curls on the floor. His hair had become so thick and long around the ears, the cut was needed. And of course he still looks very handsome.

I didn't get a picture of Dallin, but stay tuned to see his awesome new look :-)

3 comments:

  1. We're excited to see you guys this weekend. Camden asked if when Jack comes he can stay forever. I told her she'll have to take it up with you guys : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana says,"Quit cutting that boys beautiful hair!" I want to see some curls please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy September! Hope this month is perfect!

    ReplyDelete