This weekend we took a family hike up in Rock Canyon.
If you remember last year we hiked up there when Jack was just a month old.
While Jack has more than doubled in size and is just about outgrown his carrier, it is still just as beautiful.
We enjoyed the lovely views.
Notice the leaves changing in the background. (I don't know if I'm quite ready for fall - that means winter is around the corner)
We also loved seeing the lake too.
Jack did some collecting along the way.
He got a beautiful purple flower that he clutched for a very long time.
He wouldn't let go to show us for the picture.
He also collected some acorns that were so fun to throw and then pick up again.
We then went to Rock Canyon Park and had a picnic.
Jack enjoyed feeding us grapes.
Don't we live in the lap of luxury?
After some fun and silly playing, Jack was exhausted and headed home for a good, long nap!
Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the leaves changing it is so beautiful. I am glad you got out and enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete