Jack must have grown a bit in the last few weeks because he's just a little too tall for my liking and his safety.
He seems to be getting into more trouble lately and hurting himself.
On Tuesday, I unfortunately discovered he can now reach a little farther onto the bathroom sink. He reached up and got the cord to my hair straightener and pulled it down. He has a little burn on his poor thumb.
Then today he climbed up on a chair all by himself - and then promptly rolled right off, hitting his poor eye. Now my poor little man has his first black eye. Well, it's more red at this point, but it's still sad.
I guess I have to keep an even CLOSER eye on my little busybody!
Aw, poor Jack! I hope his eye and hand get better. I guess it's how you know they're growing. All of a sudden, they can hit a cupboard door or reach something new... He's cute as ever though!
ReplyDelete