9.22.2010

Mix It All Together

After seeing what a good little cook Jack is while he was with his uncles, I decided to try baking cookies with my little man. He was very good at pouring in the ingredients. They all made it into the bowl (with a little help from Mom, of course).
Jack really wanted to lick the bowl, but instead settled for putting his fingers in the empty measuring cup. Just as good, right?
He got a little nervous once I turned the mixer on, but was soon fascinated by it.

While we waited for our cookies to bake, we danced to the Glee soundtrack (that's Jack's favorite).

I think our first attempt at baking together turned out pretty well!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute cook! We're voting for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Ethan to be big enough to make cookies with. It was my favorite pastime with my mom. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the cutest cookie elf I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete