We were lucky enough to be in Provo for the BYU football season opener and since Uncle Andrew was hosting us, he made sure we did lots of Cougar related activities.
There were two trips to Legacy Hall, the BYU sports museum, a walk on campus and trip to the bookstore to purchase game day shirts, a pregame pancake party, face painting, and then the ultimate - tickets to the big game. Luke and I opted out of going to the game since he's at just the wrong age for it to be any fun. Dallin and Jack went and lasted as long as exhausted Jack could make it. We don't have any pictures from the game - do you, Uncle Andrew?
It was fun showing our Cougar pride and living the campus life again!
Ra ra rarara, go Cougars!










Cute pics! I love the one with the face paint! Jack is so cute. I would have opted out of the game too with a baby Luke's age! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!
ReplyDelete