5.25.2013

Birthday Love

I had a relaxing birthday weekend. I enjoyed phone calls, texts, and Facebook messages from many kind friends. 

We went out for Mexican food (it was the most authentic I've found in Louisiana!) and had frozen yogurt. 


We also made a trip to Target where I was able to swimsuit shop without little people underfoot. While I found a new swimsuit, the boys looked at toys. Jack had a dollar sent to him by Aunt Shari, so he picked out a new race car. He paid all by himself and slept with the car clutched in his hands. 


The next day we got ready for some fun. Luke wore his sweet Hawaiian shirt. 


We killed some time by eating popcorn and watching a show together. 


We picked up some new pool toys. 


And we found out the boys look awesome in goggles. 

A few friends came over to swim and grill. 


Dallin made amazing hamburgers. They had melted cheese inside. They were huge and delicious! We had yummy sides and Jen made delicious desserts!


The kids had a blast in the pool. 


We set up the little pool for the little guys. 

  
Aren't best friends fun? These three stayed in the pool for about three hours straight. The were pruney and purple when they got out. 


And these little fellas made messes and played around together. 

It was a great weekend and I'm grateful for all the wonderful love shown to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment