5.01.2013

This Post Is Brought To You By the Letter Y

Last week, Dallin flew to Utah on a surprise visit for Andrew's graduation.
He had lots of fun - both he and Dustin were a "surprise" for everyone and they all had loads of fun being together.
They checked out BYU campus, went out to eat at yummy places (including Tucano's), hiked the lit-up Y at night, and had the pleasure of seeing my family, who was there for Will's graduation.  Needless to say, I was a little jealous, but I'm glad they had so much fun.
 
They all kept me in the loop by texting me pics of the grads and their fans:


Dallin and my sister Cassidy
  • 

Aww...the uncles have graduated and are so grown up!
Congrats, Uncles!
 

 
The Newlyweds, Will and Bethany
 
We were really happy to see Dallin when he got back and he even brought us new BYU shirts.
The boys were so excited!
Jack pointed at the Y on his shirt and told us, "I really like that letter!"

 
Aren't they good looking Cougar fans?


 
And Dallin even brought me my own "vintage" looking BYU shirt.
I love it!
 
Go, Cougars!

1 comment: