5.13.2013

Mother's Day Extravaganza

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. 

I had a sick baby, so I got lots of cuddles. 

The boys surprised me with a new tv for my bedroom. 


My boys were looking extra handsome with new haircuts. 

Sunday morning they made a yummy breakfast of waffles, eggs, and sausage. 

At church, I had a very handsome fellow sing to me with the Primary. Jack looked very cute on the stand singing. 

After church, my sick boy and I took d nap together. 

Then we took a family walk through our new neighborhood. 


And played together. 


And serenaded each other on the piano. 


Then it was time for Dallin's traditional feast. 


This year was Lemon Chicken Picatta, Roasted Herbed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, and Texas Toast. 


And a yummy strawberry dessert - strawberries, whipped cream, cream cheese with a pretzel crust. Delicious!

It was a great day and I felt very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment