5.21.2013

The Little Things

The kids have been kind of crabby lately, so we are trying to find little things to make them happy. 

We play racing. Constantly. Different cars. Different rooms. Different styles of races. It keeps us busy. 


I also picked up a dollar bubble wand. If I was really smart, I would have bought two. But we spent the afternoon blowing bubbles. 








Then Jack decided he wanted to dig. But there is no good spot to dig in the backyard. So to appease him we dug in some ruts by the side of the house that are on our list to fix.  



Watch out, Luke!



On a side note, I was excited to recently discover these flowers growing on the side of the house. Agapanthus remind me of home since my mom has them growing in the yard. And who doesn't love a lily (Nana, Baby Lily, or the flower)?

No comments:

Post a Comment