5.26.2012

7 Months!

Can you believe it's been 7 months since this little cutie joined our family? He has grown so much.

I estimate he's around 16 1/2 lbs. He doesn't have much interest in solids. Baby food makes him shudder and shut his mouth tight. Occasionally he'll try bread or crackers. And he likes to play with whatever I put on his tray - just not necessarily eat it.

Most of the time he takes 3 naps a day - one long nap in the middle of the day and two short naps before and after. He doesn't sleep that well at night. :(

He loves to play in the water - bath and pool. Toys are lots of fun now too. He's trying to become more mobile. He scoots on his bum and stretches himself as far as possible to try to get things while sitting up. He also tries to pull himself into my lap.

Yesterday he started pulling himself up in his crib. He was very proud of himself and had a huge grin the whole time.

He is still a momma's boy and cries for me when I'm not there most of the time But he'll smile at you from afar.

He is figuring out how things work. Today he grabbed the remote, pressed a button, and then looked up at the tv to see if it was on.

His favorite place besides mommy's arms is outside. He loves to sit in his stroller while we take walks.

We love our little boy and love watching him grow everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...time is going so fast. That's great that he takes 3 naps a day! If I remember right Heidi was at 2 by 7 months. Plus, he will sit in the stroller nicely on walks...I am so, so, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete