So I was lame and totally didn't take any pictures this weekend.
This picture is from our ill fated Easter photo shoot and is not that great, but it's me and the little men that made me a mommy.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
First off, I got a little time off. I was able to get a much needed hair cut and then Nana was kind enough to watch the boys while Dallin and I went out for lunch to Olive Garden. We haven't gone anywhere alone since our days in Utah when the uncles would watch Jack before Luke was born. It was a delicious lunch and I ate far too much.
Then on Mother's Day morning, the boys gave me a beautiful case for my Kindle. I absolutely loved it. At church, they gave all the women a rose, which was very nice. That afternoon, Dallin cooked us a scrumptious lunch that consisted of chicken marsala, parmesan crusted baby carrots, and Arkansas green beans, along with sparkling cider. Yeah, I have the best husband.
And that evening we were invited to a tasty crawfish dinner with a wonderful family in our ward!
And to top it all off, we were lucky enough to have Nana there to celebrate with us too!
I am very grateful for my mother and all that she's done for me.
I'm grateful for Lily, for being a great mother to my husband.
And I'm grateful for my sweet boys. Some days they try my patience, but I love them both so much and am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with these amazing little men. I love them so much and learn so much from them every day.
Megan, your haircut is darling!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear Dal took such good care of you, and Mom for Mother's day. Also, I am drooling with jealousy that you went to a crawfish boil...mmm crawfish...drool...( Homer Simpson reference ;)
ReplyDelete