5.24.2012

The Big 3-0

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was a great day!

The boys and I took a walk this morning, then Jack took a swim in the pool.

I had a delicious lunch from Raising Cane's.

I received lots of phone calls, texts, Facebook messages, and cards. Jack read my cards to me. Most said, "Happy Mother's Day" or "Come to mommy's party"

Both boys napped at the same time. I got a nap! Glorious!

Dallin and Jack baked me a delicious chocolate cake. They sang Happy Birthday to me and Luke helped me open my present. It was the first year of this blog printed into a book. I am so excited to have it in print! Dallin always has such great ideas.

We had a babysitter come over (although she may not want to come back since Luke cried the whole time we were gone. Poor Alayna!). We had a delicious dinner at Casa MaƱana. Mmmm...

Then we came home, put the kids to bed, and ate cake.

What a great way to turn 30! Thanks to everyone who made this day special! And thanks to my mom for suffering through 30 years ago to get me here!

3 comments:

  1. How great a day was that, so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your blog book! Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had such a happy birthday! : ) Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete