
But I am trying to make the best of it. Since this has probably been one of the busiest weeks ever (having conferences until 8 every night along with a field trip), I am more than happy to stay indoors and just relax and recuperate. Before Dallin, my always charming, always helpful husband, went to work this morning (poor boy, working in the cold!), he built me a fire to keep me warm. Miraculously, I have been able to keep the fire going!

Plus last night we stopped up at Barnes and Noble and picked up a book for me to read.

So, as you can probably tell, my plans for the rest of the afternoon include the warmth of the fire, a good book, and the couch. Even though I didn't get what I ordered, I think I can manage the winter weather, at least for today.
I thought October was a fall month, not a winter month. I guess Jack Frost got tired of hibernating and decided to make his presence felt a little earlier this year.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so jealous.... I wonder if Marc can knock out a wall here and install a fire place for me ;)
ReplyDelete