Dallin * Megan * Jack * Luke * Kate
I like his style!
He'll make a great High Priest some day...
You look comfortable and relaxed.
I'm right there with you Dal!!!
Look at that little Dally Poo. He looks so comfy in his blanket. I almost thought Shari made a visit to Orem to settle him in for conference.
I was pretty much like that too. I had a teething baby who was up every 2 HOURS!! Yuck!
I like his style!
ReplyDeleteHe'll make a great High Priest some day...
ReplyDeleteYou look comfortable and relaxed.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you Dal!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at that little Dally Poo. He looks so comfy in his blanket. I almost thought Shari made a visit to Orem to settle him in for conference.
ReplyDeleteI was pretty much like that too. I had a teething baby who was up every 2 HOURS!! Yuck!
ReplyDelete