I baked cookies

For this missionary's birthday

I cleaned up from all the cooking done today - what with bread, baked potato soup, and cookies being made, that was a lot of dishes. What is in the drainer does not even do justice to the amount of dishes I did!

And then things got truly exciting. I took a walk on the wild side and cleaned the bathroom.

So in the spirit of Girl's Night Out, I want to hear what you did on your Girl's Night Out (or In, if you're anything like me). Post a comment - give me the scoop!
I walked the floor with a crying baby, then I cleaned up the dishes. Pretty exciting evening...
ReplyDeleteI worked on a quilt for my sweet husband and on an afgan. The two younger boys played outside and then watched a star wars cartoon. I was the domestic godess I have always wanted to be.
ReplyDeleteI remember our Girl's Night Out long ago. That was fun. Last night I watched "Project Runway" with my mom and Aleena. We also made a yummy dinner. The end.
ReplyDeleteAs usual Jeff did not go to priesthood session...he must be personally invited or else he thinks he doesn't need to go! "I'll read it in the ensign" is always the excuse. So anyway, we worked on painting our stairwell that was never finished when we painted the basement. Thrilling...
ReplyDelete