
Our garden met it's demise last weekend when the cold hit. There were many tomatoes, squash, green beans, and watermelon that didn't make it. Unfortunately we were too busy leading up to the cold to harvest the veggies before the freeze. So there was much death and destruction in the garden. I dug up all the plants and dismantled the garden. Here is the after shot:

All that's left is for Dallin to till it to get whatever I missed. I guess winter is really coming now that the garden is done. I then tackled the fun of house cleaning. Kind of boring, I know, but it's got to be done.

Then, while waiting for Dallin to get home from work, I read and read and read some more. I picked up a page turner last night.

Finally my honey returned home to me and we went on a Friday night scooter ride down to the lake to catch the sunset. It was amazing! See for yourself:



Our final stop for the evening was to enjoy a romantic, flourescent-light dinner at Taco Bell. Oh la la!
WIsh we saw you in Utah too. Much of our visit to Utah county was dealing with our motion sick child, so a few things got crossed off our list....hope our paths will cross again soon though...I love keeping up with you on your blog! Keep it up!
ReplyDeletehey darlin...
ReplyDeleteso i have a little break before my next classes start and I want to read a really good book, which one do you suggest???