10.09.2008

Fun on the Farm!


Woot, woot! Second grade just had the time of our seven year old lives! We loaded up the buses and drove to the Highland Equestrian Park for Farm Field Days. It was pretty much the best day ever! We were able to have lunch in the park, play on the toys, and then the true fun began. We acted as sheep herding dogs, or more like geese herders, the learned about germs, nutrition, how to make and grow wheat, meat, pork, bee keeping, and we even talked to a talking tomato! So yeah, it was the best day. I heart second grade! And I especially heart that I am still at school for SEP conferences, or Parent Teacher Conferences as you may know in the real world!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you 2nd grade for the 1/2 day off!!!! I heart field trips :)

    ReplyDelete