
Last night we had a party. Dallin gathered all of the Louisiana folk in the area that he could find (Don and Andrea, Jack and Katie, Danielle) to watch the big LSU - Florida game. We had lots of tasty treats and were in the mood for an awesome game. Unfortunately we didn't get a good game. Florida beat LSU 51-21. But luckily we had yummy food and great company! It was great meeting some people that Dallin grew up with.
Along those lines, I've noticed that people from Louisiana check our blog regularly and we would love to know who you are! Leave a comment. I'm sure Dallin would love to catch up and I would love to get to know you!
Hi Megan!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Erin Aucoin. I met the Coffman family when they moved to Moss Bluff. I have you on my google reader, so yes I like to read your blog regularly. :)
I have been reading Dustin and Liz's blog too.
I don't update my blog nearly as often as you do, but I love reading your blog.
It's been really nice to be able to get a glimpse into your lives and see what everyone is doing.
I'll confess to blog-stalking a bit! This is Gwen Pogue from Louisiana. My son Taylor (now Elder Pogue) and Andrew are good friends. I enjoy your blog. Happy y'all are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteHey Megan - thanks for having us all over for the game! I'll send you another invitation to our blog. I think the email will come through the blogger system, and you just have to follow the directins and log-in with your google account. Hopefully it will work! Oh, and do you have Donny or Andrea's email address? Thanks!
ReplyDelete