3.18.2009

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

(I know, I know, you've seen this pic before.  I'm just too lazy to take another belly pic today)

I recently discovered that it's all the rage to look pregnant these days.  Well, at least in my classroom.  While on recess duty today, I watched several of my boys run around with their sweaters stuffed up their shirts, giving them the "pregnant look."  Yes, you read correctly - it was my boys, not my girls.  Don't know quite what to think about that.  Then later on, as my little darlings were writing, I noticed several different kids, this time boys AND girls, with the sweaters stuffed up their shirts.  I don't know whether I should be flattered that they want a hot belly like mine or worried that I'm promoting very early pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. so we know who to blame when all the boys in your elementary school get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must make it seem so glamorous to be pregnant! You better stop it and show them how miserable you really are (or at least pretend) so you don't start an epidemic of elementary school pregnancies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? Second graders are weird1

    ReplyDelete