3.09.2009

It's A...


BOY!!!

We went in for the big ultrasound today and found out that we have a very modest boy.  He enjoyed lounging with his arm behind his head and his legs crossed, rather than showing us his "goods."  Only after Mom walked up and down the hallway a few times and wiggled around a bit did he decide to let us know a little more about him.  
We are quite taken with our little man!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That's really fun news. Happy baby shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How exciting - bring on the sweater vests and baseball hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you're having a boy too! Isn't it exciting? I look forward to swapping stories about the little men in our lives in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super news. Congratulations to you and Dallin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be more thrilled. I have a huge smile on my face right now because I am so happy for you two! Love, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again you guys! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! We LOVE little boys at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO for blue! Congrats, I bet he will be a cutie!

    ReplyDelete