3.04.2009

Itsy Bitsy Fears



These baby feet do not belong to me or any of my acquaintances.
Just some random feet I came across on Google that fit the mood of this post.

Today my good friend gave birth to a beautiful, dark-haired, baby boy.

Dallin and I loaded up in the Crayola to take a peak.

What a doll!

Yet, upon holding this precious little guy, I was seized by some fears.

He was so tiny, so fragile, so delicate.

And some of my excitement of having my very own was replaced by some anxiety.

How will I take care of something so itty bitty and helpless?  

And here we enter another phase of pregnancy emotions...

5 comments:

  1. You will be a natural! I remember all those emotions and fears! Don't worry, by the time your due date rolls around you will be so uncomfortable that you won't care about any fears...you just want the baby out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take care of the baby for a little while for you. You can have it back when it starts back talking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They come very durable, especially the firstborn, ask Dustin what he had to endure with a young first time Mommy. LOL just love em and they do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll know when she/he gets here. Somehow the instincts kick in. I was anxious and nervous too. I look back now and think "how did I do that?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand what you mean. Just remember that if I can do it you can too. ;) And amen to Goldie.

    ReplyDelete