
This is the last preggo pic I'm planning on posting, since I would like to have this baby sometime soon. Last night Dallin and I took the advice and went out to dinner and a movie. That means I actually got out of my hideous stretchy pants and put some make up on, so I thought I would take the last pic while I look somewhat decent. It's hard being 9 months pregnant when it's 100 degrees outside!
That was going to be my advice too! You have friends that think alike. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. I hope he comes soon! Let me know when it happens!
ReplyDeleteI think your friends gave you great advise as well, just hang out with Dallin, have fun and relax. And you look SoO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI really do know how to spell advice. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pic! I'm 39.6 weeks pregnant right now-2 days away from my due date wondering if I'm going to have to sit around for another 10 days to be induced!! We shall see! I'm so sick of lugging around a 7lb bowling ball in my stomach! good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteWell, you were right--this was the last pregnant pic you would post!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!
Welcome to the family Jack!