Today was our first day home from the hospital and we had our ups and downs.
Jack had his first wellness check up and his bilirubin checked, which is a little high.
He's been having struggles today eating (or rather, waking up to eat) and making a bowel movement.
Fortunately things are looking up. After causing Mom and Dad much stress all day, he woke up and started eating again and then came the huge explosion. I never thought I'd be so happy to see poop. My how things have changed! Jack seems to be feeling a lot better now.
P.S. Thanks, Liz, for the tip to get him to eat and poop. It really worked!
Here are some pics throughout the day



Congrats Megan! He's so sweet. Welcome to the world of worrying about your child! I'm sure you're doing great. Our baby didn't poop for a whole week after the hospital and she was okay. Good luck with everything and get some rest.
ReplyDeleteYay for poop!!!
ReplyDeleteKiersti
He's so cute, I just want to snuggle him all day.
We're very excited to meet the little guy in a week!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that things are going well for your new little fam! He is adorable! We'll miss you at school so you'll have to come eat lunch with us and bring the little babe :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is just so darn cute! We have to make a trip up there sometime to see you guys!
ReplyDelete