7.06.2009

Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue

We had a great 4th of July. Here are some of the ways we celebrated:

Dallin spent some time patrolling the parade route to make sure people weren't camping out. I loved his bright orange shirt.


On the 4th, we rode our bikes down to the Provo Freedom Festival. Dallin test-drove a segway.



And looked at some classic cars before samping some tasty tri-tip sandwiches.


Then we sent these very excited girls off to Stadium of Fire to see the Jonas Brothers. One of my favorite moments of the day was when we got home from the Freedom Festival and the girls could hear the Jo Bros sound checking at the stadium. They started screaming and jumping up and down before they took off running over there to watch them from behind the fence. Needless to say, they enjoyed their time at Stadium of Fire.


We didn't go to the Stadium, although we were able to experience a good portion of it from the grass in front of our apartment. We live close enough that we could see the big screen and hear a good portion of what was happening.





And of course we enjoyed the wonderful fireworks. It was quite a show.



Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice time, but we did miss you at our BBQ. I was going to show you the letter and picture I got from Will the day before. I will just have to show you another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect way to spend the 4th. I wish we lived closer to see the Stadium of Fire fireworks. They are the closest thing to home (Washington D.C) for me, so I am kind of a fireworks snob.

    It won't be long now! I hope you are doing well. Tyler misses you and school. Can you believe that? He is sad that Ethan won't be able to have you next year. Isn't that cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, Okay, so I just reread my comment and realized it could sound a little rude. so sorry. I am surprised that he misses school, not you. ha ha Mom just isn't as much fun as Mrs. Coffman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you look across your road at the junky university villa-or whatever apartments and have fond memories of Korean boy and Stephen?

    ReplyDelete