This has nothing to do with your brother, but I have just been watching your countdown in earnest. Mostly because I am only a few weeks behind you. Let's be honest, your little guy could come at any time now. That is kinda scary. Good luck with that. Our babies could be roommates in 18 years. Who knows?
Megan I love your Flashback Fridays I think I'm going to copy you and start doing it too if you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteI remember that day all too well. It will be good to see him again.
ReplyDeleteThis has nothing to do with your brother, but I have just been watching your countdown in earnest. Mostly because I am only a few weeks behind you. Let's be honest, your little guy could come at any time now. That is kinda scary. Good luck with that. Our babies could be roommates in 18 years. Who knows?
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Elder Strong Well Done!
ReplyDeleteJust noticed your ticker. You are getting close! Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
ReplyDelete