Just wanted to introduce the newest member of our family, Jack Weston Coffman. He came to us on July 22, 2009 at 9:28pm, weighing in at 7lbs 8oz, and measuring 19 inches.
I'm so jealous, you are a week behind me and you're baby already came! I'm still waiting for our girl to come out, I'm 2 days past due now and it looks like if she doesn't come over the weekend we're going for an induction!!
Oh, he is so cute and handsome!!! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. All neices and nephews (great or not) need to get aquainted with Aunt Natalie.
Hi! I used to be in Dallin's ward way back when. I just wanted to see these pics of the cute little guy. Congratulations! Tell Dallin hi and Congrats from me.
I'm so jealous, you are a week behind me and you're baby already came! I'm still waiting for our girl to come out, I'm 2 days past due now and it looks like if she doesn't come over the weekend we're going for an induction!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He looks so sweet. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! He's soO CUTE Megan and you look great!!! I hope everything went well. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hope you don't have any horror stories to tell the ladies that you visit teach with their first pregnancies. ;)
ReplyDeleteP-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!!! Congrats, new mommy & daddy! Enjoy this time of littleness and snuggling!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful!
Kiersti
Congratulations! He is adorable. I bet you two love being parents!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome young man... Congratulations Dallin and Megan!!! You guy did great.
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so cute and handsome!!! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. All neices and nephews (great or not) need to get aquainted with Aunt Natalie.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's a little sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteyay! i've been waiting for this post! congrats on a job well done megan! he's beautiful. those were garrett's exact measurements too. funny.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm glad he's finally here!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Congratulations! (I can't believe how big Mandy's girls are!)
ReplyDeleteGood work, Megan and Dallin! Can't wait to see the little guy. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHi! I used to be in Dallin's ward way back when. I just wanted to see these pics of the cute little guy. Congratulations! Tell Dallin hi and Congrats from me.
ReplyDeleteHe is precious! And look at all that great hair. Glad he is here safe and sound! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats Megan! Hope you are doing well and just enjoying your new love!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS you guys! He is just a doll! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying these precious first days!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, look what happens when I don't check the blogs for awhile. C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S. Jack is adorable. I can't wait to show Tyler.
ReplyDelete