Saturday night the wonderful second grade teachers that I worked with threw me a baby shower.
Julie hosted it at her house and it was so fun meeting with friends...
Ann, Chelcie, and CamilleWe also played fun games...
In this game, Andrea measured how big around my stomach is and then everyone else made their guess with string. Unfortunately, everyone seemed to think I was bigger than I was. Helen was the winner (as she seemed to win most games), but she had a leg up because she's due two weeks after me and could measure her stomach. We also played a memory game and tried to remember what baby items were on the tray. And then there was a baby trivia game about Dallin and I as babies. I found out an interesting fact - Dallin and I both weighed exactly the same at birth (8 lbs, 2oz).We ate delicious food...



Hi Mrs.Coffman,
ReplyDeletethis is makenzie hope you had fun!:)
So I'm so sad I wasn't able to go! Like really sad because I had been waiting for Julie's email about it. Hope it was fun!
ReplyDelete